We look for people who are:
- Energetic and adaptable: with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Determined and tenacious: bringing persistence and a focus on the end result
- Collaborative and good at building relationships: able to work with colleagues, partner organisations and beyond to achieve one mission
- Excellent at communication: with good interpersonal skills and the confidence to work with individuals at all levels
- Analytical and strategic: with strong problem solving skills
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter specifying which role you are applying for to email@example.com
Equality and diversity
Equality of opportunity is at the heart of our recruitment process. You’ll be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else.
At The Careers & Enterprise Company, equality in the workplace is just a part of what we do. That’s why, whatever your age, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or family circumstances, we make it our business to make sure you’re treated with fairness and respect.
Current Job Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and professional PA/Receptionist to join our growing Company. You will be responsible for high quality assistance to Senior Leaders and Heads of Department. This role includes but is not limited to full diary management, general office administration, ensuring the smooth running of the office, receptionist duties, travel bookings, facilitating room bookings and meeting and greeting guests.
Closing date for application is 10th April 2017.
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover Letter of no more than 2 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org