There have been significant changes to careers education in recent years, with new statutory guidance from the Department for Education, updates to the Ofsted inspection handbook and new models and approaches to careers education being rolled out across England.
We work with school leaders across the country to make sure your school understands and complies with its statutory duties, can access the latest advice and resources, is linked up to our network of senior business volunteers and can help every one of your students to take their best next step out of education and into the world of work.
Education Leaders Careers Awareness Training
Access our free online learning modules to maximise the impact of a strategic Careers Leader on student progress and development.Access the modules now
How we support School Leaders
- Make your careers education programme as efficient as possible
- Help your Careers Leader to increase their impact
- Share best practice and drive innovation
- Match you with a senior business volunteer to shape your careers programme
- Funding for your Careers Leader