Last updated: 21/10/2022
This accessibility statement applies to the website careersandenterprise.co.uk, run by The Careers and Enterprise Company. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. It is compatible with assistive technologies and developed to meet the accessibility standards outlined in this statement.
View the site your way
There are several customisation options for your browser and device that could help you use this website and other websites more effectively.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet provide advice on making your easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an accessibility query including:
- If you are experiencing issues with accessing information or using the website
- If you find an accessibility problem not listed on this statement
- If you have positive feedback on the accessibility considerations made.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled a reported a problem with our website, or a request for an alternative format, you can contact us:
- By email, to email@example.com
- By phone, on 0207 566 3400
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Careers and Enterprise Company is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website has been developed to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard.
We will regularly test the accessibility of this website against WCAG 2. AA standards and will update this statement to detail any non-compliance that we cannot immediately mitigate.
During development this website was:
- Designed to current accessibility and usability standards, including colour contrasts and font sizes.
- Google Lighthouse was used to review and improve the accessibility of all templates used across the website.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was created on 30/07/2021.
This website was last tested on 15/03/2022. This test was carried out by The Careers and Enterprise Company.