Tools & Resources
Discover our resources and digital tools
Our free evaluation and planning tools can help you deliver your careers provision effectively for each and every young person in your institution.
Our Resource Directory allows you to find quality assured resources to help you meet the Gatsby Benchmarks and deliver high quality careers provision for young people. Resources are available for all schools and colleges including primary, secondary, SEND and AP/PR.
Visit the Resource Directory to find out more.
With Compass+ you can benchmark, manage, track and report on your school's careers provision at individual student level. It's available to eligible secondary schools, special schools, sixth-forms and PRUs in England.
Compass helps you evaluate careers activity against the Gatsby Benchmarks. It's available for secondary schools, special schools, sixth forms, PRUs and colleges in England.
- Evaluate your careers activity in as little as 30 minutes
- Compare your school's progress to each of the eight Gatsby Benchmarks
- Identify areas for improvement, with resources to help you get there
- Use your result as the basis for your careers plan for the year
Access Compass now to start evaluating your activity.
Use Tracker to record and manage your careers plan for the year. It's available for secondary schools, special schools, sixth forms, PRUs and colleges in England.
- Build and manage your annual plan for careers and enterprise activity, targeted to gaps in your Compass evaluation.
- Easily record events, classes and all careers activity in one place
- Download and share your plan with colleagues
- Evaluate the success of completed activity
Access Tracker to start building your plans now.
Find an Activity Provider
Use our Find an Activity Provider tool to locate and contact careers activity providers in your area.
It’s free for secondary schools, special schools, sixth forms, PRUs and colleges in England.
- Search for careers activity providers specifically in your area
- Refine results by key stage, Gatsby Benchmark and more.
Find out more
If you have any questions about our tools and resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
Are you a new Careers Leader?
Access our FREE online induction learning modules to better understand the value of the role and the careers education landscape in all settings.Online learning modules