How we work with delivery providers
At The Careers & Enterprise Company, we want to continue supporting the delivery providers of careers education – helping you to develop your offering and improve your positive impact on schools and colleges. That’s why we’ve created a community of practice specifically for providers.
What is the Provider Community of Practice?
The Provider Community of Practice is an open community of delivery providers or individuals that offer careers education, information, advice and guidance to schools and colleges.
Why should I sign up?
The community works towards improving the impact of careers education on young people via:
- A quarterly virtual event with a best practice focus
- A quarterly webinar with a continuing professional development (CPD) focus
- Digital tools to help access our network of schools, special schools, colleges and hubs
The key benefits at a glance
- Regular opportunities to network and meet with like-minded organisations
- Key updates from across the sector
- Opportunities to promote your activities direct to the Careers Leaders
Promote your activities to Careers Leaders via our Provider Directory – an easy-to-use online platform to help you improve the impact of your offering.Find out more
Upload and promote your resources to Careers Leaders via our Resource Directory – an exciting online hub of everything needed to support strategic planning.Find out more