Enterprise Adviser Network and Careers Hubs Evaluation Report
29 Oct 2020
The findings reported here are based on:
- latest data for 4,240 state-funded schools and colleges drawn from Compass and Compass+ in March 2020, which are self-completion tools used by schools and colleges to record their progress towards the benchmarks
- two annual surveys each of Careers Leaders in schools and colleges (1,910 responses), Enterprise Coordinators (283) and Enterprise Advisers (1,505), conducted between 2018 and 2020
- qualitative interviews over two years (2018 to 2020) with 36 Enterprise Advisers, 36 Careers Leaders, 30 Enterprise Coordinators, and 40 Hub Leads (22 of whom were interviewed in both years).
- ways in which the Network and Hubs have supported schools and colleges in developing their careers provision in line with the Gatsby Benchmarks
- impact of the links between schools, colleges and employers at the local level and the range and quality of careers programme opportunities available to young people
- value for money that has been delivered.
Read the full findings
Learn more about the Evaluation of the Enterprise Adviser Network.Download the report