Evaluation of the Enterprise Adviser Network: School and College Survey 2019
30 Mar 2020
Enterprise Adviser Network proving positive in boosting careers education performance
Schools and colleges that are part of the Enterprise Adviser Network are pleased with the support they receive through the Enterprise Adviser Network and very positive about the impact of being part of the network for the school/college and its pupils.
Both satisfaction levels and perceived impact are particularly positive among schools and colleges in Careers Hubs.
Schools and colleges report high levels of satisfaction with their Enterprise Advisers and Enterprise Coordinators, with 80% of them recommending the network to other schools or colleges.
Almost all schools and colleges report that being part of the network has helped them to get closer to achieving the Gatsby Benchmarks, and to improve their careers provision.
Many schools and colleges report a very positive impact of being in the Enterprise Adviser Network for their pupils, including better career readiness and employability skills, and a lower likelihood of not being in education, employment, or training.
- Over 70 per cent of schools and colleges report that pupils are more career ready and have better employability skills,
- Over half report pupils are less likely to be NEET, as a result of joining the Enterprise Adviser Network.
- Ninety eight per cent of schools and colleges say Enterprise Advisers have helped them achieve improvement in careers guidance through the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Eighty four per cent of schools and colleges in Careers Hubs would recommend the Enterprise Adviser Network to another school or college.
- Eighty per cent of schools and colleges not currently in a Hub would recommend the Enterprise Adviser Network to another school or college.
Read the full findings
Find out more about the Enterprise Adviser Network.Download the report