Personal Guidance Fund Evaluation Report
12 Sep 2021
The Careers & Enterprise Company’s Personal Guidance Fund launched in 2018 with the aim of supporting the development of innovative, cost-effective models for delivering personal careers guidance in schools and colleges. The Fund was based on What Works evidence about effective Personal Guidance approaches.
The independent evaluation of the fund, carried out by the University of Derby 2019-2021, investigated:
- The effectiveness of different approaches.
- Working with different beneficiary groups.
- The impact of personal guidance on students.
- The impact of training on staff and school/college career guidance.
- Key learning regarding scaling up, sustainability and best practice.
The report presents the findings of the evaluation.
Read the full findings
Find out more about the Personal Guidance Fund.Download report