Careers Leader training
All Careers Leaders require outstanding training
Our training courses help Careers Leaders understand their role and develop the skills required to strategically embed a careers programme in their school or college. All Careers Leaders working in state-funded secondary schools and colleges, including SEN and AP, are eligible to apply for a fully funded training place.
If your answer is YES to any of the below questions, then feel free to get involved and learn more about our training courses, designed especially for all Careers Leaders in all settings.
- Do you lead careers in your school, special school or college?
- Do you want to enhance your understanding of a Careers Leader role?
- Are you interested in high quality CPD?
- Do you want support and ideas on how to develop an effective, strategic careers plan?
- Do you want to build your network with like-minded Careers Leaders?
- Do you want fully-funded, flexible training AND a £1,000 bursary*?
Choose the right course for you
Please note: The training providers listed below have now reached capacity for this academic year 2021-2022. Please review our training catalogue and select a different course:
- Teach First
Download our training catalogue, which includes all the information you need with a helpful comparison guide on the 11 high-quality Training Providers we work with. Here, you will be able to choose the right course to suit you and your development, so that you can embed a successful careers programme in your school or college.
If you can't choose between our 11 brilliant Training Providers, you can watch their short, course-overview videos to help make the right choice for you.
Once you have chosen a course and Training Provider, you are all set to register for a funded training place! Register now
Are you a new Careers Leader? Start by accessing our free online Careers Leader Induction learning module to better understand the role and value of a Careers Leader.
What to expect from our courses
- Gain access to a qualification (up to level 7) with both non-accredited and accredited programmes
- Improve knowledge across leadership, management, co-ordination and networking
- Choose from a range of courses and providers to suit you
- Find a programme that’s local to you with virtual alternatives offered by all Training Providers
- Network and collaborate with other Careers Leaders
- Receive a £1,000 bursary to be paid to your school, special school or college on completion of training
Our FAQs document should answer any questions you have with regards to training, alternatively don't hesitate to contact us directly.
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria is for careers leaders in all state-funded secondary schools and colleges, including SEN and AP.
Choose the right course for you
Read our training catalogue, which includes all the information you need with a helpful comparison guide on the 11 high-quality Training Providers we work with.Training catalogue
Find out more
If you have any questions about the training and/or bursary, contact firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
It has been the best CPD I have done and my knowledge and skills are stronger because of it, the tutors have been exceptional and I will be sad when the qualification is completed.
Careers Leader, Stoke & Staffordshire.
Have you chosen a course and a Training Provider? Then register now to to take the next step on one of our training courses.
Careers Leader Induction
Are you a new Careers Leader? Access our free online Careers Leader Induction learning module to better understand the role and value of a Careers Leader. Learn about the meaningful application of Gatsby Benchmarks within a strategic careers plan, driven by a progressive careers programme.