State of the Nation 2018
14 Nov 2018
Our State of the Nation 2018 report provides the most comprehensive assessment of careers education in England to date.
In the report you will find:
- Over 900 schools and colleges have now completed Compass twice. They show improvements on every dimension of careers support.
- Schools and colleges serving disadvantaged communities perform particularly well.
- In total 3,000 schools and colleges have now completed Compass.
- Progress is positive, but we have a long way to go.
- The impact of the Careers Strategy will be seen over the next year.
Read our executive summary.
Read the full findings
Read the full State of the Nation 2018 report.
Download the report